_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, Aug. 17th; 2 pm EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm.

Did you know that Theresa's shop was attacked in November 2011 by Maria. Thanks Maria!!

When I asked Theresa why she joined our team she says:

When I got Sneaked it just thrilled me so much, after joining the Handmade Movement group it was great sneaking and trying to figure out what shops it might be (like a game) and I love games. These are just the best group of people I feel like I've known them my entire life.

Theresa is a wonderful hostess, always finding really cute new shops to surprise. And I love browsing through Theresa's shop to see what new creation she has.

Found this adorable felt envelope that can be used for little gifts or a gift card.


I have several grandchildren who would love to have this - as I'm sure you do too! Be sure to order early.

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - can you guess who Theresa's 'victims' will be?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi for the wonderful write up I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa is super talented and an inspiration!
    It's always a fun day when Theresa is our Sneak Attack host! ♡

    ReplyDelete