________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, December 4, 2014

Meet Christine

Christine from MCBDdesigns is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

A little bit about Christine:

 I have been creating "things" (poems, crafts, beaded jewelry, tote bags, stories, rugs, etc.) since I was a young child in the 1960s. And I enjoy challenging myself by learning new things.

I love the way Christine takes a variety of items (mixed media) and creates something just right! I love this card.


And you will too. There are adorable cards for everyone and jewelry to ooh and ahh over! Be sure to find your favorites in Christine's shop.

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread today - to see who is there, and what kind of clues Christine will give us to help us 'guess' her pick of new shops today.

2 comments:

  1. Great write up Sandi and I love that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to today's Sneak Attack! Thanks for hosting, Christine!

    ReplyDelete