_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, Oct. 19th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, December 8, 2014

Meet Lynn

Lynn from LynnHanousekDesigns is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm. Lynn always finds the cutest new Etsy shops for us to surprise.

When Lynn first started hosting back in 2012, I asked her where she got her inspiration for her paintings.

I get my main inspiration from all the cats I know and have known. We've always had cats and many of our family members and friends have cats too, and they show up in my work. The white cat in my work is Dotty, who was my brother's cat and very special to me. The black cat in the daisy field is a tribute to my friend, Marguerite. The name Marguerite means daisy in French and Marguerite had a black cat. Sophia and Dubinski are the models for my brush paintings.

Of course I love all of Lynn's paintings, being a cat lover myself. Sometimes it's really difficult to figure which one is my favorite. Today, this is the one I love!


Have you picked your favorite?

Come join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready for some fun!

4 comments:

  1. Lynn's cats are wonderful, they are whimsical and elegant at the same time... just like real cats!

    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi! Can't wait to see the shops that Lynn has found for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a cat, but Lynn does such a wonderful job with all of her painting.
    Thanks Sandi for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lynn's shop, can't wait to see the new shops she pick for us to surprise. :)

    Thank you, Sandi for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Lynn I'm a kitty lover 😻 just love her works!

    ReplyDelete