________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, December 11, 2014

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Virginia is one of our frequent hosts, a treasury guru, and a gal who crochets for charity.

I love to crochet blankets and I crochet for charities. I believe that handmade items convey good wishes and help in the healing process. It's amazing how crocheted items can last through generations. I have (and still use) crocheted blankets and throws that my grandmothers made and they are still comforting. 

And her love for crocheting comes thru - in everything she makes - we use her crocheted dishcloths all the time.




Come join us today - our last Sneak Attack of 2014 for lots of fun, clues, excitement and so much more!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Virginia is hosting our last SA of the year, she always finds great shops for us!

    Thank you Sandi, great write up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandi, for the nice write-up! I *love* to crochet for charity, and that's where most of my crocheting projects are going nowadays, especially at this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete