SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Meet Summer

Summer from SKWOriginalsbySummer, is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm. Recently moved to a new location, getting settled in, and finding a job, Summer is back promoting new Etsy shops and enjoying hosting again!

I recently asked Summer to tell us a little about her favorite creation. She said:

This wreath amuses me. I love how fun it is to look at. I had it hanging in my room for the longest time after I made it. The colors are so playful.  


Summer has a knack from creating wonderful items that you will be able to picture in your home! Check out her shop - it's lovely!!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread and see if you can guess who Summer's victims will be.

2 comments: