________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Meet Charlie

Charlie from TearfulTenshi is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm. One of our members from across the pond - Charlie doesn't get the chance to host often, so when she does we are very excited - as she always finds the cutest new Etsy shops for us to surprise!

I've been asking our hosts what their favorite creation is and why. Charlie's is a work in progress.

It would be my first charm bracelet in the start to my new jewelry collection which isn't online yet.

Why?

I've been making jewelry as long as I can remember, from the age of 6 I would sit outside my house selling homemade jewelry. 

It's been great using beads, some of which I have had for 17 years now.

The birdy charm bracelet is my first time making charms and i simply love it, Its very simple yet affective and I am rather proud that I can finally create such beautiful things.





Be sure to check out all the wonderful creations at Charlie's shop. And watch for her new jewelry line.

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - you will get to meet the 'victims' at 2pm.

1 comment: