________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Monday, March 16, 2015

Meet Mary and Amanda

Mary from ElementalFiberworks and Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique are co-hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Mary is a fairly new member and Amanda a seasoned one always willing to help where needed!

Mary is a gal after my own heart - I just love all kinds of fiber. And while I don't dye or spin yarn, I love to see the results of either or both! It takes a special talent to find just the right combinations of colors, and this is what Mary says it takes:

Spinning fiber meets dyes inspired by the elements, chemistry, science, and other awesome natural phenomena!

I love this color - don't you - be sure to read how she got her inspiration for it.


I love the knack for using fabric and ribbons that Amanda has. You can find her creations for every season of the year and every age! These are so cute - makes me wish I had long hair.



What will you find in these shops that will catch your eye?

Come join us in the sneak attack thread - we would love to meet you!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful write up Sandi I appreciate all you do for the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi for another great write up! I hope everyone loves the shops today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the shops these two ladies found!

    ReplyDelete