________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Monday, March 9, 2015

Meet Monika and Amanda

Monika from TobisiasLilThing and Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique are co-hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Monika is a relatively new member, and Amanda has been a member for quite awhile. Together I know they will make a great team! Both love paying it forward by helping others.

I asked both these members what their favorite creation was and why.

Monika says:

My orange earrings :) One of my friends has earrings which were inspiration for this pair :) Her earrings are silver with beautiful lampwork beads I never saw before. I wanted to make something similar, but not exactly the same and made some for myself too.


Amanda says:

I recently made custom Disney inspired mini hats for a customer running the Disney 5k of the Three Good Fairies; Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather. These are my favorite because the possibilities are endless! :) 


Both beautiful creations - and you will find more delightful items in each shop - what is your favorite?

Come join us in the Sneak Attack thread to see who these wonderful hosts have come up with for 'victims'.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write up n gorgeous finds from the two ladies 😉

    ReplyDelete