________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Meet Judy

Judy from sljbridal is hosting our sneak attack today at 4pm Etsy time. Judy is a long time member and is always there to lend a helping hand. She doesn't get the chance to host very often, so we are delighted she is doing so today!!

Ever wonder why a person joins the Sneak Attack team? I asked Judy that , back in 2010 shortly after she opened her 'bridal' Etsy shop.

When I first started my Etsy shop,  I had never participated in a forum but I had read that social networking would get my shop 'seen'. I lurked for the first couple of Sneak Attacks and listened to the personalities of the Sneakers. I finally got the courage to say "hi" and as is the way with Sneakers, things just evolved from there. It just feels so good to give others encouragement and sometimes I spend more than I should but as we all warn others, it is addicting! What a good addiction to have!

We all feel that way!

With so many gorgeous creations in Judy's shop - it was hard to decide on my favorite. I just love picturing an adorable little girl carrying one these baskets and dropping rose petals along the way - it's really an awww moment.



Not planning a wedding? How about renewing vows - lots of lovely items in Judy's shop to make it a memorable celebration!

And come join us in our sneak attack thread today - meet our members, have lots of fun, and try to guess who the 'victims' will be.

3 comments:

  1. Great write up Sandi, thank you for all you do. Judy has two wonderful shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy's work is so detailed and well-made, you can see the love she puts into her work!
    So excited that Judy is hosting today -- can't wait to see the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely write up Sandi! I still love surprising new shops and this team is what keeps me going!

    ReplyDelete