________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Meet Stefano

Stefano from MeoLeathercraft is hosting our sneak attack today at 3pm.

The other day I asked Stefano what was his favorite creation - and this what he said:

I liked while I was doing it (the picture below) because it was the first time that I was doing something for a women and I liked it more when my sister (the one in the photo) that didn't know anything about Steampunk was so amazed about it.


OMG - wish I had the figure to wear something like that - well done Stefano!!

You can see many custom leather and steampunk items in Stefano's shop.

And come join us for lots of fun at our sneak attack thread.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing work in Stefano's shop! He's a great Sneak Attack host too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing and something my niece would like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project and beautiful sister! Nicely done Sandi.

    ReplyDelete