SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Meet Genevieve

Genevieve from CrownlandCottage is hosting our sneak attack today at 2pm Etsy time. Celebrating the last sneak attack for 2016 and Genevieve's shop - which has many creative and unique items.

What influences Genevieve's designs?

I enjoy a rustic lifestyle which also influence my designs, incorporating French elements as well as nature themes. It is a lifestyle that I sometimes yearn for in my hectic daily life, to savor the simple moments and the serenity of my surroundings. The joy of arranging a colorful bouquet, sipping my favorite tea, reading a book, taking a stroll in the country side, or getting together with family or friends.

Some of my favorites in her shop...

A set of notecards that you can customize:


Tote bags made with gorgeous fabric:


Ornaments:



Be sure to check out Genevieve's shop - you will be glad you did.

As this is our last sneak attack for 2016 - be sure to join us and have lots of fun waiting for our 'victims' to be revealed - we would love to have you there!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I am going to have to go check out Genevieve's shop so many new items!! Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Genevieve's shop! Hope we make our all-time sales goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genevieve's shop is charming... just like Genevieve!♡

    Thanks for the nice write-up, Sandi :)

    ReplyDelete