________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Meet Monika

Monika from TobisiasLilThing is hosting our sneak attack today at 1pm. One of our international members, Monika loves to surprise new Etsy shops.

Monika has a knack for making just the right jewelry pieces or the right greeting cards. I've ordered both from her and have been very delighted!

I recently ordered some bracelets from her, for my granddaughters - haven't sent them yet - waiting for just the right time.




And someone from my team sent me this adorable greeting card for me to use next year for my sweet hubby. Awww




Whether you like jewelry or greeting cards,  you can't go wrong with Monika's shop.

And come join us in our sneak attack thread today - lots of clues and excitement.


2 comments: