________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK!


DATE: Sept 18, 2018

SHOP LuxxeJewelry

HOST: CunninglyCrafted

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


We will only be doing one shop a week or longer depending on Andrea's schedule!

So it should be easier to give the one shop more love and attention! The SNEAK thread will be left up all week.

______________________________________

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Meet Andrea and Leslie

Andrea from cunninglycrafted and Leslie from themudplace are co-hosting our Sneak Attack today at 2pm Etsy time.

Andrea has been a member for quite awhile and Leslie is a brand new member - always love when a new member pairs up with a 'veteran' to help new Etsy shops.

A bit about Andrea:

I have been sewing since I was 16. I started out wanting to be able to make clothes for myself, then discovered it is more fun to make clothes for other people! I make jean skirts and swim "board" skirts out of pre-loved jeans and swim trunks.

And Leslie:

I discovered an interest in clay with a pottery class I took in Jr. High School. It was just basic hand building techniques, like slab and coil work, but it was enough to plant a seed. The first time I had access to a pottery wheel, I was in High School. After my very first session on the potter's wheel, I was hooked!


I love all the 'remakes' from Andrea's shop!



And I love the pottery from Leslie's shop



Which will you choose as you browse these wonderful shops?

Join us in our sneak attack thread for lots of fun!



1 comment: